On 8 December 2015 at 10:17, Savolainen, Petri (Nokia - FI/Espoo) <
petri.savolai...@nokia.com> wrote:

> [...]

When would we tackle the next phase if we don't start creating the
 supported list now ? The rationale that not all platforms support it will
still be true then.

> I'd specify that generally ODP functions that return "failure" may set
> odp_errno with implementation specific, non-zero value. Errno could be
> logged and used for debugging, but not tested against in an application.
> App would always test e.g. ret < 0.
>
> -Petri

Mike Holmes
Technical Manager - Linaro Networking Group
Linaro.org <http://www.linaro.org/> *│ *Open source software for ARM SoCs