It's an application responsibility to ensure that a packet sent directly to
a pktio is in storage that is addressable to that interface.  For packets
being transmitted via the traffic manager (via odp_tm_enq()) again it is
the responsibility of the application to ensure that the tm system was
configured properly to be able to address the packets being enqueued to it.

Given that we don't have explicit NUMA support (yet) this is sort of a moot
point.  More germane to this question is adding NUMA information to the
odp_pool_param_t structure used on odp_pool_create().  That's where this
question becomes interesting.