add more details how I tested mips and ppc codes:

on my x86 machine, ./configure --host=powerpc, then arch/powerpc/* are compiled
and create a pseudo /tmp/cpuinfo following the powerpc format, and let
my code to parse this file instead of the /proc/cpuinfo on my x86

for mips, I did the same thing to verify the code (only have to
comment out some assembly code in odp_cpu_arch.c to pass compilation)

by this way I tested my patches on my x86, it should work I think.