Packet matching rule to support the range was previously available in
ODP as part of pmr create function but the same was removed after
discussion since most of the existing HWs were not able to support the
range function.

We can add this point to the ODP public call to have a detailed
discussion on this topic.

Regards,
Bala
Regards,