I don't understand here...
My understanding is that shmem_reserve would always allocate SHARED memory,
i.e. at least visible by all ODP processes (even with no flag).
Are you saying, Maxim, that shmem_reserve() should allocate thread-local
memory when no flag is set and that the ODP_SHM_PROC is there to really get
SHARED mem between ODP threads??

This was definitively not my understanding....

I though the flag was to make the memory reachable from non-odp processes...

Petri, What is your view?

Thanks (both of you)

Christophe.