Hi,
I just pulled 1.7.0 and tried to build the official release (not our port) and
I get some error messages during the doc build.
asciidoc: WARNING: implementers-guide.adoc: line 43: {sys:"/usr/bin/python2" -u
-c "import base64,sys; base64.encode(sys.stdin,sys.stdout)" <
"/work1/nmorey/workspace/alternates/master/odp-patches/doc/implementers-guide/./images/icons/callouts/1.png"}:
 non-zero exit status

This does not stop the doc from building but it's not very pretty and the doc
get rebuilt everytime I run make.
Am I the only one to get this ?
If I remove the "-a icons" option it seems to work.

I am currently running asciidoc 8.6.8

By the way, the doc is the only "module" that gets build in the source tree
instead of the build tree. Is this the wanted behaviour?
As we compile with multiple build trees (one per platform), it gets a bit messy
when running make -j<N> so I changed the Makefile to build everything in the
build tree.
Is this something interesting for you guys?

Nicolas