On 07/14/16 14:50, Bill Fischofer wrote:

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 3:29 AM, Maxim Uvarov <maxim.uva...@linaro.org <mailto:maxim.uva...@linaro.org>> wrote:

    On 07/13/16 22:32, Bill Fischofer wrote:

        This applies and compiles fine, but I'm not sure how I'm
        supposed to run it.  Does this require sudo? Neither with or
        without seems to work for me:

    I do not see in your output that pcap pktio was compiled in (no
    open for it). In that case code should be compiled but should not
    be executed.
    apt-get install libpcap-dev
    should help.

I installed that library and I get the same output (abort without sudo, complaint that it can't find test_out.pcap with sudo)

    It does not matter root or not root. Code should work for direct
    call ./cls_run or make check / make distcheck targets.

There is no ./cls_run. The executable I see in that directory is named ./vlan_run.sh. Am I missing something?

I ran make, not make distcheck. Is that the issue?

./vlan_run.sh is correct name.

you run make, than make check.

./bootstrap; ./configure --enable-test-vald --enable-test-perf --enable-test-cpp --enable-debug --enable-debug-print --enable-user-guides --enable-test-example --enable-test-helper --enable-debug

    Maxim.