On 08/25/16 00:34, Anders Roxell wrote:
+#include <odp_packet_internal.h>
> >why do we include an internal header file?
> >

>because we need access to classifier bits, that is why this test is under
>linux-generic.
OK, but do we really have to fiddle with internal classifier bits?

That is good question. For linux-generic it's bit's for other platform it might be something else. I would like to change input_flags_t (linux-generic internal) to something else which might be common for all platforms. From other point of view if bit field will be changed in linux-generic we should not loose testing functionality. I'm not sure that all platforms support now pcap so that removing internal header might be not needed as this is internal platform test. When we will move to common then
of course we need to remove internals. How about make it separate patch?

Maxim.