Le 12/02/2016 à 02:30 PM, Maxim Uvarov a écrit :
> That needs to go to master first, than if needed back-ported to Monarch.

Ok.

> Nicolas, if you name library differently how will application know how
> to link with it?

1) We provide a template makefile for all ODP apps.
2) We don't have ABI compat with multiple libs as we build for our
architecture, running our own OS with no dynamic library support

We could use the same name as you do, but as we don't have any Linux running
underneath, it doesn't make much sense to me.

BTW, why did you rename those libraries?
I've been away from the ML for a while and didn't catch up the few thousands of
mail I missed :)

Nicolas