This sounds like an excellent example. The goal of ODP examples is to
illustrate programming techniques and API usage that may be of
interest to others in either evaluating ODP and/or writing their own
applications with it. As such, examples are expected to be reasonably
succinct and focused, but there is no specific size or complexity
requirement.