The latest pool changed set huge pool_table_t. That is due to:

#define CONFIG_POOL_MAX_NUM (1 * 1024 * 1024)

If for example it's
#define CONFIG_POOL_MAX_NUM (4096)

Then pool_table_t is 18M.

Allocation happens here:
int odp_pool_init_global(void)
{

        shm = odp_shm_reserve("_odp_pool_table",
                              sizeof(pool_table_t),
                              ODP_CACHE_LINE_SIZE, 0);

Because of with latest changes in api-next for process mode and drivers
mapping file in /tmp/ directory is created. So for each process there is
272M file. I think that is too big and can be a problem with testing on
small machines.

1. Can we lower that number of maximum entries in the pool?

2. Can we remove that table from here completely and made it dynamic in
odp_pool_create()?

Thank you,
Maxim.