No, saddly. I got stuck on this.
I summed up the situation here:
https://lists.linaro.org/pipermail/lng-odp/2016-October/026120.html
But if you get it to go, it is a good new: Just make sure that works
on the latest libtool/autotools: Going forward is OK. If it does not
work on latest, then, it is problematic...
(Cannot remember what version I got it to fail, to be honest...)

Just let me know what you get to. I'd be glad if I am wrong (or things
have changed)
I think Krishna may want to know as well.

Christophe.