Hi,

I am not sure about who you are, what you are trying to do, and how
you are trying to do it. I am not even sure I understand fully your
concerns.

ODP itself does not specify what concurrency model is used. Some ODP
implementations may use pthreads, some others processes, or whatever
they want.
Having said that, I feel most implementation use pthread, as you said.
The linux-generic implementation provided by linaro actually claims to
be supporting poth pthreads and processes.  Saddly the process support
is not really being pushed and is faultly (despite my effort to push
it for a while).

But as It claims to support it, you are welcome to file a bug, or even
better contribute to fix that.

Hope that helps,

Christophe