I wanted to check if we could introduce a generic handle concept in ODP
(something like odp_handle_t carrying purpose similar to void * ) which can be
used for API that need to handle multiple types in one call. Ex. an API that
works on both Packet and Buffer Type .Such use cases can take generic handle in
input and map  it to either per requirement.

If agreed, following defines the purpose..

odp_handle_t is a generic handle type which implementation should implement in
such a way that it could be map to represent any other type.
It is to aid an API which handle multiple types.  Example , odp_handle_t can
represent as odp_buffer_t or odp_packet_t

Thanks
Shally