Hi Shally,

Yes, I meant Segmented packets.

I am facing the issue when I try to read the Next Header from the ESP
trailer.
My assumption would be that the end of packet would be l3 ptr + ip->
tot_len.
>From this , I would do go back by 1 byte to the ESP trailer ( Something
like =>odph_esptrl_t *esp_t = (odph_esptrl_t *)(eop) - 1; )
When I try to access the next_header in the ESP trailer, I get some
arbitrary value but not ODPH_IPV4.
Would segmented packets need to be handled specially?

Regards,
{Nanda]