Hello,

I was hunting last issues in my IPsec patchset. And suddently I was hit
by the fact that I do not fully understand semantics around
odp_ipsec_result() function. So here comes several questions:

1) Is is correct, that I have to free the event manually even after the
successful return from the function?

2) What is the expected behaviour of the function if it is called with
result.num_pkt being too small? Should it output packets at this case?
Is it fine to output only some of the fragments from the single input
packet? (not that I support fragmentation at this moment, but still)
If it is called again (with larger num_pkt), should it re-output the
same packets, or should it continue from where it stopped?

The last question being the most important one, I think.

--
With best wishes
Dmitry