On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 4:00 PM, Honnappa Nagarahalli <
honnappa.nagaraha...@linaro.org> wrote:

> Hi Bill and Maxim,
>     It is my understanding that discussions on the following patches
> from V2 series have been concluded and they can be merged to API-NEXT.
>
> http://patches.opendataplane.org/patch/8524/ - Clang fix (1/16)

Brian has submitted v3 of this patch at
http://patches.opendataplane.org/patch/8563/ that carries Dmitry's review,
so this should be good to go.

> http://patches.opendataplane.org/patch/8496/ - Queue size fix for
> cuckoo table (4/16)

This one is already reviewed and should be good to merge.

> http://patches.opendataplane.org/patch/8505/ - linux-gen: pktio: miss
> an unlock operation before exit if error happens (6/16)

This one is also reviewed and should be good to merge.

> http://patches.opendataplane.org/patch/8448/ - test: odp_scheduling:
> Handle dequeueing from a concurrent queue (7/16)

Quite a bit of comments on this one, mostly by Maxim. If he's satisfied
then it should be good to merge.

> http://patches.opendataplane.org/patch/8513/ - validation: scheduler:
> modify the queue size for atomic queue (part of 8/16)

Now that the queue size stuff is merged this should be OK, but it still
needs a review.

> http://patches.opendataplane.org/patch/8556/ - validation: scheduler:
> release context according to scheduler sync type (part of 8/16)

Still needs a review. I'll bring these up at tomorrow's ARCH call.