        struct {
                /** Points to first byte of outer headers to be copied in
                 *  front of the outgoing IPSEC packet. Implementation copies
                 *  the headers during odp_ipsec_out_inline() call. */
                uint8_t *ptr;

                /** Outer header length in bytes */
                uint32_t len;
        } outer_hdr;

Those bytes are copied in front of those headers that were created by the IPsec
transformation. So, application does not need to provide offsets for this.

-Petri