On 05/20/17 01:07, Bill Fischofer wrote:
> Something is clearly going on as I'm seeing the pktio/pktio_ipc_run.sh
> script suddenly start failing for completely unrelated changes.

Can you reproduce it manually? I can not reproduce it locally
and here looks like it passed for the latest code (if not take in
account that check patch failed):

https://github.com/Linaro/odp/commits/api-next

> On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 5:02 PM, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov <
> dmitry.ereminsoleni...@linaro.org> wrote:
>
>> Since one of last updates I'm receiving timeouts from Travis CI because
>> some tests run silently taking too much time to complete.

Dmitry, I saw that with your patch for recursive atomic changes. But I
think it's not applied.

Maxim.