>>> + *
>>> + * @param[out] size     Points to an array of huge page sizes for output
>>> + * @param      num      Maximum number of huge page sizes to output
>>> + *
>>> + * @return Number of supported huge page sizes
>>> + * @retval 0 on no huge pages
>>> + */
>>> +unsigned odp_sys_huge_page_size_all(uint64_t size[], unsigned num);
>
> Would it make sense to have an odp_sys_hube_page_size_num() API that
> returned the number of huge page sizes available? As currently defined
> that would be a shorthand for odp_sys_huge_page_size_all() with num ==
> 0.

As you noted the same thing can already be done with this function. Since
reading
the number of supported huge page sizes is not a fast path operation I don't see
much motivation for a separate function. Additionally, we already have similar
API
functions e.g. odp_pktin_event_queue(), odp_pktout_queue().

-Matias