I wonder then how packet receive in HW driven packet buffers is handled,
may be with device memory....

Can you explain the cases of packet receive with ODP application supplied
(through packetio open) mempools?

FF

--
[image: Linaro] <http://www.linaro.org/>
François-Frédéric Ozog | *Director Linaro Networking Group*