We are currently adding a modularization framework to ODP as part of the
current cloud-dev development branch. The classifier is not currently part
of that framework but will be moved to this as part of ongoing work.

So yes, there is an intention to add this. If you'd like to help with that
please let us know. One of the criteria for prioritizing these is having
multiple implementations to work with so they can be selected / tested with.