I will take a look. But please check that you added this 3 commits.

c16af648 travis: purge dpdk cache on version change
3cb45201 travis: build dpdk for general cpu
73bc4619 travis: temporary turn off dpdk caching

In general Travis stopped due to no output. You can make tests more verbose
with make check V=1

But I would start with adding dpdk commits because without them result was
also unclear.

Maxim.