Traffic Flow Confidentiality (TFC) is a feature of SAs according to RFC
4303 that must be negotiated on a per-SA basis before it is used. So This
would need to be hooked into higher-level protocols.

>From an ODP perspective, it would be an additional set of parameters on the
odp_ipsec_sa_create() API. Not clear this is something we should worry
about for Tiger Moth, but something to consider as an addition in the
future.