​I am testing an l2fwd use-case​. I am executing the use-case with two
CPUs​ & two interfaces​.
One interface ​with 2 Rx ​queues receives pkts using 2 threads with 2
associated CPUs. Both the
threads can forward the packet over the 2nd interface which also has 2 Tx
queues ​mapped to
2 CPUs. I am sending packets from an external packet generator and
​confirmed that ​both
queues are receiving packets.
*When I run odp_pktin_recv() on both the queues, the packet*
* forwarding works fine. But if I put a sleep() or add a busy loop ​instead
of odp_pktin_recv() *
*on one ​thread, then the​ other ​thread stops receiving packets. If I
replace ​the sleep with odp_pktin_recv(), both the queues start receiving
packets again. *I encountered this problem on the DPDK pktio support​ on
ODP 1.16 and ODP 1.17​.
On socket-mmap it works fine. Is it expected behavior or a potential bug?

Thanks & Regards,
Gyanesh Patra
PhD Candidate
Unicamp University