Hi all,

I'm running a compiler that takes advantage of ODP to allow good throughput
with portability. However, one of our tests seems to point that
odp_packet_pull_head
strongly impact the performance compared to the "opposite" function (
odp_packet_push_head), I mean a program using push seems have considerably
better throughput than the same using pull. Is it a known issue or
something that someone has seen before?

Furthermore, I'm trying to run IPsec example to test it, but I was not able
to run it with 3 different veth interface, ODP simply does not forward the
packet. Do I really need 3 separate VMs to run it or may I use veth to set
similar environment?

Thanks,
Daniel