I'm looking on errors of our example for traffic manager. There is
missing destroy path for created tm queues. Now when I look to it I'm
thinking that it will be good to simplify ODP api  for cleaning up TM
settings.

On configuring TM we need to create TM nodes and TM queues, then link
nodes and queues. I.e. we build some kind of tree of nodes and queues.
And on termination we need to destroy that tree. I.e. application
should store this tree to be able to walk over it and cleanly destroy.
That is very annoying from application development point of view. We
can flush TM queues and then destroy TM system and implementation can
take care how to destroy it in clean way.

Best regards,
Maxim.