DPAA is arm64, at least main core. Isn't it?

I see that DPDK is supported on IBM Power8. So ODP-DPDK on Power is one use case. I'm not sure if there can be done any native ODP port or they just use PCI.

So the question is how it will affect on ODP  Debian packaging? If Debian will build ODP for Power it might be good to support it. From other point of view to port odp linux-generic to different arch should not be a big problem. And we can left this task to person which needs that.

Maxim.