Mikel Maron and myself are working on reviving the local chapters
working group which has been dormant since April 2011.

We are now looking for further participants in the working group. with
the goal of producing an action plan for this year in a reasonably short
time frame. One (large) item that will clearly be on the list is
clarifying and formalizing the relationship between the chapters and the
OSMF, but outside of that we haven't really nailed anything down yet.

I would expect to have a kick off meeting in one to two weeks (probably
on IRC, but I'm open to other suggestions), time and date depending on
where participants are located.

If you are interested in participating pls send an e-mail to
lo...@osmfoundation.org

Simon