Sorry, I should have been clear. There was supposed to be a micro grant
announcement by OSMF as discussed in the board minutes:
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Board/Minutes/2018-07-19#Microgrants_update

The link I posted has been updated after SotM and now states:

Suggestion: Session during State of the Map 2018 [1] to get some
community input. Proposed as a starting point, since not everyone is
going to SotM. (post-meeting addition: There was a SotM lightning talk
on 2018-07-30, room S1.5, for community feedback).

The call for feedback should go on the global mailing list too -
hopefully this will happen soon...?

An OSMF micro grant program has been dragging it's heals in OSMF for a
long time now. I have no idea what the blocker is but if it is
administrative then maybe the Local Chapters can help. I've ran the SotM
Scholars program for the last 3 years so have some experience. Rebecca
(the speaker of the session you linked to) is UK based so I could ask
her as well.

Thank you,

ROB NICKERSON
OpenStreetMap United Kingdom
https://osmuk.org/
Follow us @osmuk [2]

On 2018-08-08 23:45, Raphael Das Gupta (das-g) wrote:

> On 09.08.2018 00:05, Rob Nickerson wrote:
>
>> Did any discussion about Micro Grants occur at State of the Map?
> It seems there's been a talk about that by HOT:
> https://2018.stateofthemap.org/2018/T057-OSM_Community_Grants__sharing_experiences/
> (I wasn't at that talk, though, and haven't yet watched the video)
>
> Are you suggesting that local chapters should receive micro grants from
> other local chapter or from the OSMF?
>
> Regards,
> Raphael

Links: