On Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 11:20:58 PM UTC-7, Dmitry Vyukov wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 11:23 PM, Chris M. Thomasson
> <cri...@charter.net <javascript:>> wrote:
> > > Fwiw Dmitry, I have been working with fractals a lot lately, and was
> > > wondering if I could still program a proxy collector from scratch.
> Remember
> > > my old collector here:
> [...]
>
> > Old habits... :)
>
> > Is there anything new, of just an implementation of old ideas?

Unfortunately, not anything new. I just wanted to see if I can code if from
scratch.

Btw, there might be something a little newish coming up. Keep in mind that
I have not worked on this stuff in a while.

At least Relacy still works for me. Thank you for creating it. :^)

--

---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lock-free/661f1264-2b1f-40b6-aa2a-83a1e3bbab88%40googlegroups.com.