After reading the code more thoroughly I've realized that you have some
operations that the Chase-Lev work-stealing deque does not support, like
PushBack or PopBackHalf (although Hendler and Shavit
<http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/~shanir/nir-pubs-web/Papers/Work_Queues.pdf>
proposed a variation of the Arora work-stealing deque that supports
stealing ~half the entries).
FWIW: for those you are interested - my Xenium library contains an
implementation of the Chase-Lev work-stealing deque:
https://github.com/mpoeter/xenium/blob/master/xenium/chase_work_stealing_deque.hpp

--

---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lock-free/104a5a37-e939-4226-8223-723ec9b161fd%40googlegroups.com.