Hi bittnkr

Beyond Relacy, if you are looking to publish a paper, you might want to
specify/run your algorithm in a formal language like Spin
<http://spinroot.com/spin/whatispin.html> or TLA+
<https://lamport.azurewebsites.net/tla/tla.html>.
They can't verify correct use of C++11 but you can assert everything else
and they will exhaustively check all states of your program, including
livelocks.
And they also give you a formal notation for papers.

--
Mamy André-Ratsimbazafy

--

---