Le 02/07/2014 21:18, Benjamin Kerensa a écrit :
Hello LoCo Contacts,

Since Firefox is the default browser in Ubuntu I think it makes a lot
of sense to provide some swag to Ubuntu LoCo's having events. If you
are interested in having some stickers and other Firefox swag sent to
your LoCo event you can e-mail me and if your LoCo is in North America
I will process the request otherwise if you are in another country I
can connect you with someone local who can get you resources.

+1

It makes really lot of sense to have all this Firefox swag on events. And I can also say if you have mozillians around you, ask them to hold a booth at your events, the firefox swag is not only the goodies, but also it's community ;)

Have fun,

YoBoY