Hello Chand,

i asked the other logging members over at general@.
One suggestion was to enable a git mirror for log4cxx and make it easier
for others to contribute.
Ralph (from log4j 2 mainly) mentioned he could look at the patches, because
he has the skills which i lack.
On the other hand, I might be able to release.

Then the community could contribute / fork via GitHub too, which lightens
the burden.

So far not confirmed, but this is another option.

Cheers

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de