Guten Tag Florian Seydoux,
am Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2014 um 05:57 schrieben Sie:

> I like the idea to have a kind of snapshot overview of the
> Os/compiler-chain currently "available for[within] the team".

Would it be worth documenting this on the project site instead of only
relying on this thread? We already have a menu item "Building" for
different platforms and could add something like "Used by the team" on
the same level. We wouldn't even necessarily need to mention names if
one doesn't want to, just a simple list or table like:

Member 1/Combination/whatever 1:

OS: ...
Compiler: ...

Member/Combination/whatever 2: