Guten Tag Rhys Ulerich,
am Dienstag, 18. Februar 2014 um 17:20 schrieben Sie:

> That said, I don't much care provided there's an Artistic Style
> configuration file[...]

Would we like to add those files to the repo? I'm using Eclipse
sometimes as IDE and it has a powerful formatter as well. We could
create a folder for such files for different tools. Or do we only want
one file for one tool as reference?

Besides that, I'm not a big fan of complete automated restyling of
code, in my opinion it's the people that should take care about
readability orienting on some common guidelines. There are always
some cases where people can format code better than tools and where
violating guidelines is acceptable.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--