Guten Tag Rhys Ulerich,
am Dienstag, 21. Oktober 2014 um 14:14 schrieben Sie:

> Beyond LOG4CXX-428 (which I'll do this week), what
> development/bugfixes/JIRAs must be addressed in 0.11.0?

We have only a few "officially" scheduled currently and LOGCXX-441
seems worth unscheduling to me. On the other side we should have a
second look into all those threading/compiling issues, to see which of
those has already been fixed or are easy to fix, because user will
surely benefit most of such issues resolved.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOGCXX/fixforversion/12313090/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:version-summary-panel

> If there's nothing else, anyone know the process we need to follow to
> cut an incubation release?

I thought we had a thread already for such things in the past, but
couldn't find it anymore. It looks complicated to me. :-)

http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Releases
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning