Guten Tag Sean Dynan,
am Montag, 29. Februar 2016 um 19:00 schrieben Sie:

> -- I have tried statically linking to log4cxx but in that instance the
> DLL that uses log4cxx suffers the same fate.
> -- I have tried with and without APR_HAS_THREADS - no obvious change
> to the stack trace.

Did you try the patches of LOGCXX-430? I couldn't get them working for
some reason, but maybe you can.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOGCXX-430

Additionally, simply try to uncomment the DTOR code in Hierarchy and
see if things changes. If so, this looks like another hint that the
problem is in LOGCXX-430, isn't it?

> -- log4cxx has been used in my application for years without any
> problems. Is there anything I may have introduced in my own code or
> DLL structure that might have triggered this?

Changes around multithreading, destruction order, concurrent GC
threads...? Did you change the IDE recently or recompiled using some
different settings?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--