Guten Tag Matt Sicker,
am Dienstag, 11. April 2017 um 03:11 schrieben Sie:

> Yikes, we need to apply the alternate theme to that site! Default
> Maven site theme looks like it was designed 20 years ago.

Do you mean the fluido skin? I've read the docs about it and tried to
apply it to the current site, but the HTML structure seems to be
different to what is currently in use. Is there a source where I could
download the default HTML template for that skin? Something which
replaces our current "maven-site.vm" I guess?

https://maven.apache.org/skins/maven-fluido-skin/
https://maven.apache.org/skins/maven-fluido-skin/sample.html

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning