Title: Problems with DailyRollingFileAppender

Hello!

I'm recently converted a project i'm working on to use log4cxx. I'm writing a spam filter on Win32 but aiming at being cross platform.

I have used RollingFileAppender with no problems, but if i try to setup a DailyRollingFileAppender the application hangs. here's my property file:

log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, R
log4j.appender.R=org.apache.DailyRollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.R.File=/junk/JunkFilter.log
log4j.appender.R.DatePattern='.'yyyy-MM-dd
log4j.appender.R.layout.ConversionPattern=%5p %d %c %m%n

Is this broken? Also, i don't know if it's related, but i can't format dates in the pattern layout (something like  %d{HH:mm:ss,SSS} for instance doesn't work). And if I use simply %d, it gives me something like this output: "2004-11-19 17:40:15,%" the "SSS" part of the default date format is displayed as "%". So i think the format is not being interpreted correctly. I hope someone can help me, or at least give some directions to try to correct this.

Thanks in advance,

Paulo Albuquerque

AVISO
Esta mensagem e todos os seus anexos poderá conter informação confidencial para uso exclusivo do destinatário. Se a recebeu indevidamente, elimine-a por favor e informe o emissor. Obrigado.

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and attachments may contain confidential information for exclusive use of its recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Thank You.