Hello All,

In a custom appender I would like to add few custom parameters and get it loaded when the appender loads.  I have defined all the parameters in the XML configuration file like "<param name=3D"Path" value=3D"drprabhakar-a0/private$/RemoteMSMQ" />". When I am trying to = load the appender I got the appender loaded but no properties loaded. I have defined set/get methods in my custom appender file which is shown below. How do I get this working? Should I need to call any MACRO to get the parameter loading?

Thanks,

PK

void MSMQAppender::setPath(BSTR pathVal)

{

  this->pathName = pathVal;

}

BSTR MSMQAppender::getPath()