I built a app using log4cxx with MSVC 8.0, and when I try to run it, it
fails at startup, producing the following error message:

    Unable To Locate Component
    This application has failed to start because MSVCP80D.dll was not
found.
    Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

Note that I get this message even when I try to run the app from inside
Visual Studio.  I haven't had this problem with any other app built with
MSVC 8.0.  Also, the app runs fine when I build it using MSVC 6.0.

I am using log4cxx 0.10.0 (recent snapshot) on Windows XP SP2.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Moshe