On Apr 22, 2008, at 8:03 AM, Павел Кудинов wrote:
"ant clean" didn't help. The problem is still exactly the same. APR compiles before log4cxx and errors occurre on linkage step...

Hopefully, I fill find time to try a Win64 build myself tomorrow.

I'm still thinking the most likely cause of the problem is inappropriately linking with an APR library compiled for Win32. The Ant build tries to find libraries that already been built with Visual Studio project files provided by APR. I would first try adding an - Dfind=false to the Ant command which will suppress attempting to locate existing libraries and if that doesn't work, try deleting the APR and APR-util directories and rebuilding.