Guten Tag Mike,
am Dienstag, 21. Mai 2013 um 19:44 schrieben Sie:

> I am attempting to use log4cxx to write to the Visual Studio (2008)
> console.  However, I am using a Qt library in a Win 32 application
> that  does not use (and won't work) std::cout or std::cerr to print to the
> console .

Could you give some more details about why your QT library doesn't
support stdout/stderr or what it is doing with those? Maybe one can
provide some alternatives, but doesn't know exactly what the problem
with the QT library is.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--