Em 04/06/2013 14:17, Dave Arndt escreveu:

> Thanks.  Well... are the projects known to compile under other tools
> (gnu, etc.)?   If I can get them to build cleanly with GNU, for example,
> then I may be able to create a VS 2010 project and post it.   I'm
> getting errors like:
>
> 1>C:\Users\darndt\Projects\log4cxx\apache-log4cxx-0.10.0\src\main\include\log4cxx/spi/loggingevent.h(155):
> error C2252: an explicit instantiation of a template can only occur at
> namespace scope

These are actual errors that need to be fixed in the code by moving the
instatiations out of the class definition to namespace scope. Minimal
code changes can be achieved by replacing those with typedef declarations.

We have MSBuild files for log4cxx that we can share if you would like to
try them. We use them to build log4cxx with Visual Studio 10.

--
Pedro Lamarão Rosa e Silva
Prodist Technologies