Hi All,

I have migrated customized logger to use log4cxx instead of log4cpp.
I have following ConversionPattern in config file which is working fine in the
log4cpp but not in log4cxx.
log4cxx.appender.testlog.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{%Y/%m/%d %H:%M:%S %z %l} |
%R | %P |%N| %c | %p | %x | %m%n

I got the following error with the above pattern.
log4cxx: Unrecognized conversion specifier [R] in conversion pattern.
log4cxx: Unrecognized format specifier P
log4cxx: Unrecognized conversion specifier [P] in conversion pattern.
log4cxx: Unrecognized format specifier N
log4cxx: Unrecognized conversion specifier [N] in conversion pattern.
log4cxx: Large window sizes are not allowed.

I have removed "%R", "%P", "%N" from conversion pattern then I didn't get the
error.
Is there any replacement to print process id and process name(%P and %N) in
log4cxx?

Thanks
Ramakrishna S