Hi all

My problem is that I have the following code:

std::string filename;size_t size;
cout << "Loading file " < std::left << std::setw(15) << filename <<
'\tsize:" << size <<endl;

I want to modify it to use LOG4CXX:

LOG_INFO(logger, "Loading file " << filename << '\tsize:" << size);

I don't know how to set the width of filename to 15 and align to left in
log4cxx though.

I find that in the code of log4cxx: src/main/include/log4cxx/stream.h line
70:

/**
*   set width.  This should be used in preference to inserting an std::setw(n)
*   since the other requires construction of an STL stream which may
be expensive.
*/int width(int newval);

which looks like what I want. But I am not sure about how to use it.
Thank you.

--
Best wishes,

Wang Danqi