Guten Tag Oscar Pernas,
am Freitag, 21. März 2014 um 10:19 schrieben Sie:

> I've compiled log4cxx in vs2010 following the same HOW-TO.

I would suggest using a current trunk with ANT following the official
docs, there shouldn't be any changes to the code necessary anymore to
successfully compile. If your errors still persists, we can dig into
those further. The ANT build provides running of some tests as well to
see if the created lib is generally usable.

http://logging.apache.org/log4cxx/source-repository.html
http://logging.apache.org/log4cxx/building/ant.html

> Now, If I start debugging, when I call to log4cxx configure method,
> an std::length_error is thrown only in debug.

If this error persists with trunk, a stack trace would be helpful.

> Could be a project configuration problem? When are you planning to
> release a version with vs2010 support?

There's no release date yet.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning