On 26/04/2007, at 11:00 AM, Scott Deboy wrote:

Full speed ahead!

You mean we may get an official release out the door with Chainsaw?  I
started it when my first child was born.  He's 4 now! (and I have 2
others)

You're well on your way to breading an extended log4j-dev team then!

What I'll do is whip up a bundle of deployments, and set them up alongside the current releases. I can do a webstart and zip bundle, and provide the links so that others can help with a QA cycle to truly verify we haven't done something wacky. If that passes, then we can vote on updating the current 'release' for mainstream users.

Paul